Tea and Coffee Pots
Chambord Classic Milk Frother
Bodum Manual Chambord Classic Milk Frother- 5oz.
Just pour cold milk (skim, 1 or 2% fat) in the glass jug und move the plunger up and down a few times. You’re rewarded with the most luscious foam imaginable. If you like your foam hot, just put the glass jug with the foamed milk into the microwave for about 30 seconds.
Fellow Stagg Pour-Over Kettle
Brew-Range Thermometer: The red range highlights optimal brew temperature between 195 and 205 degrees fahrenheit.
Precision Pour Spout: A slow and steady pour wins the race. Stagg’s spout is designed for the optimal pour-over flow rate.
Counterbalanced Handle: Back that mass up. Stagg’s weighted handle shifts the center of mass closer to your hand for an easier pour.
304 18/8 Stainless steel: High grade stainless steel for the best build quality. Comes in matte black and polished steel to intimidate your other kitchenware.
Frieling French Press
Designed to last. Beautifully. Brushed Finish
- professional-grade construction chosen by the world's finest hotel and restaurants
- Won't crack, chip or break
- All components are dishwasher safe
- Contains no plastic (100% BPA free)
- Double-wall stainless steel means heat is maintained during steeping and long after, unlike glass or single-wall presses
- Superior filtration system leaves no sediment in your cup