Cornelia Bean strives for excellence in all that we do, and we are committed to serving you while adhering to the prevention methods outlined by the Manitoba Government to ensure safe work.
We would like you to know that:
- We are OPEN to serve you, however our indoor space will remain CLOSED to the public
- We have health and safety measures in place to protect our team and our customers, including:
- Frequent hand washing
- Wearing masks
- Following proper physical distancing with staff and personnel by 2m
- Regularly disinfecting surfaces and objects
- Only accepting contactless payment
- Monitoring occupancy levels of staff and personnel to ensure prevention methods can be followed at all times.
- Our pick-up/delivery services have also adapted their processes by keeping a safe distance, offering a safe pickup zone outside our front door, and contactless delivery (so be sure to watch out for your package!)
We're looking forward to seeing you, but please keep in mind that things aren't quite back to normal yet. Here are a few ways to order from us:
Visit www.corneliabean.com or give us a call at 204.489.5460 to place your order and select curb side pick-up, city-wide delivery (which is FREE on orders $50 or more!), or parcel shipment via Canada Post.
We are now accepting walk-up orders. Visit our pick-up table outside and ring the bell, and one of us will greet you (from a safe distance, of course!). Please note: we will only be accepting contactless payment via tap or apple pay at this time.
Curb Side Pick-Up Procedure: once your order has been placed and you have received notification that it is ready. Please ring the bell on our pickup table, outside our front door. We will request your name, identify your order, and put it on the table outside for you.
Delivery Procedure: Once your order has been placed, you will receive a notification when we have completed processing your order. After receiving the notification, please allow 3-5 business days for city-wide delivery.
Thank you for your continued loyalty and patience. We can’t wait to see you all again.
Cory and the Cornelia Bean Family