WE ARE NOW OPEN!!!
Cornelia Bean strives for excellence in all that we do, and we are committed to serving you while adhering to the prevention methods outlined by the Manitoba Government to ensure safe work.
We would like you to know that:
- We are NOW OPEN with revised hours. We will be open Monday to Saturday from 10am until 5pm.
- We have health and safety measures in place to protect our team and our customers, including:
- Frequent hand washing
- Wearing masks
- Following proper physical distancing with staff, personnel, and customers by 2m
- Regularly disinfecting surfaces and objects
- Only accepting contactless payment
- Offering hand sanitizer
- Monitoring occupancy levels to ensure prevention methods can be followed at all times.
We're looking forward to seeing you! Please keep in mind that things will function a bit differently when you visit us. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- We will be welcoming only 6 customers in at a time (only 1 person per group, if possible.)
- Please sanitize upon entry and keep a physical distance while shopping.
- We are strongly encouraging you to wear a mask; if you have a mask, please wear it!
- If you’re feeling ill, please stay home.
Staying home? Here are a few ways you can order from us:
Visit www.corneliabean.com or give us a call at 204.489.5460 to place your order and select curb side pick-up, city-wide delivery (which is FREE on orders $50 or more!), or parcel shipment via Canada Post.
Once your order has been placed, you will receive an order confirmation first and then you will receive a second notification when we have completed processing your order. After receiving this notification, your package is ready for pick up or ready to be sent out city-wide delivery or parcel shipment. Please allow 3-5 business days for city-wide delivery.